Wednesday, October 9, 2013

A Little Bit About Myself...

Hello and welcome to my blog! In a little bit, I'll be dissecting regenerations on Doctor Who. But before that, let me introduce myself a little bit. I love to travel. This is me in London, one of my favorite cities in the world.
I worked with a discipleship training school for a few years and hope to one day be a missionary in the U.K. This is a picture from one of my school's annual trips to Honduras.
I love music, particularly the Beatles. A few years ago, my best friend and I got to see Paul McCartney in concert, and it was one of my favorite nights ever.
I'm very into grandma crafts like knitting, crocheting, and cross stitching. Here's my latest project:
Last but not least, I'll watch pretty much anything by Steven Moffat, one of the head writers of BBC's Sherlock and Doctor Who.

7 comments:

  1. Becca, you have a good heart and I wish you continue being a missionary in UK someday. Your pictures speaks for itself. It’s one of those that you do not need to explain. The eyes of the child, the smiles of two friends having fun, the crochet enthusiast and Steven Moffat’s fan are all but an example of who you really are. Have fun!



    ReplyDelete
  2. Becca,
    It seems like you have a great personality and a free spirit. It takes a very kind person with a huge heart to do what you do. I commend you for the work you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog expresses such a happy contented life. My favorite Beatles song is "In My Life". Saw Sir Paul at Veteran's Stadium in Philly. He was the size of a pea from where I sat, but that was alright. Lovely craftwork by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i both love and hate moffat at the same time! he is super creative, but sometimes his writing breaks my heart. i am a huge Sherlock fan and i also am trying to catch up on Doctor Who!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha I completely agree. It's definitely a love/hate thing with him. I can't wait for season 3 of Sherlock!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Becca
    I think its great that you are a missionary. I like to grandma craft as well. The knitting I'm not so good at, but it is fun to do!

    ReplyDelete